Access to and use of 'LincsMag’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by ANZIO Group and Barrymore Halpenny Family on the following terms:
1. By using LincsMag.com or LincsMag.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of LincsMag. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to LincsMag.
2. ANZIO Group may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of LincsMag will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on LincsMag (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use LincsMag only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of LincsMag. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of information, articles and dialogue within LincsMag.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on LincsMag and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the ANZIO Group or its licensors (which includes other users and contributors). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, alter, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use LincsMag content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any LincsMag content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of LincsMag content requires the prior written permission of the ANZIO Group or Barrymore Halpenny Family.
5. The names, images and logos identifying LincsMag, ANZIO Group, Lincolnshire Elves™, Ghost Stations™, other Barrymore Halpenny Intellectual Property or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the ANZIO Group, Barrymore Halpenny Family and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the ANZIO Group, Barrymore Halpenny Family or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with LincsMag you agree to grant to LincsMag, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for ANZIO Group services in any media worldwide (including on the LincsMag site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance the ANZIO Group may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it, unless an understanding exists for exclusive use by the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family.
8. In order that the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws. You confirm that you have the right to give the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family permission (even if it is exclusive) to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. As a policy, we normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. The ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family or the LincsMag Editorial Team may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family.
11. If you do not want to grant LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with LincsMag.
12. Many articles and contents are by independent writers. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family.
13. LincsMag content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the on-line Magazine, website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by LincsMag is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
14. LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bbc.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
15. LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family do not warrant that functions available on lincsmag.com or lincsmag.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that lincsmag.com or lincsmag.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
16. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. The failure or delay of LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive LincsMag, the ANZIO Group and/or the Barrymore Halpenny Family 's right to enforce that right.
18. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.